Get your yard and landscaping ready for winter with the fall clean up services available from Absolute Landscape & Turf Services.
Fall mulch services
Mulch is a material that is spread over the surface of your soil or around plants. Think of it as a protective blanket that covers your garden. Mulch nourishes the soil and provides insulation against the crazy rapid temperature changes in Maryland. The up-and-down weather not only affects plants above the ground, but may also induce shock in the tender roots of plants. Our experts can provide professional mulching services to ensure your garden is protected heading into the cold winter.
Fall cleanup services
Contact Absolute Landscape & Turf Services to clean up your fall garden so you’re worry free through winter and your landscape is ready to bloom abundantly when spring finally arrives. We provide these important services to clean up your landscape.
- Remove all leaves, branches and other debris that have accumulated over the spring and summer and haul it away.
- Trim shrubs
- Prune trees as it is less stressful on them during fall season
- Remove damaged or sick limbs from trees
- Cut back plants to make a tidier appearing garden and ease new growth for spring
- Remove dead leaves that can harbor pests and diseases
- Cut back perennials and grasses after tops begin to brown for a neater appearance and healthier plants.
Fall lawn care services
We’ve spoken often about the importance of aerating and seeding your lawn. Our lawn care experts can perform these services quickly and effectively, taking the burden off of you and ensuring your lawn is in optimum shape for the upcoming winter.
Don’t ever take that beautiful outdoor space for granted. For many months of alfresco enjoyment, click here to contact the experts at Absolute Landscape & Turf Services. We offer free estimates, years of experience, and a hassle-free process.